Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 16 April 2012

My First Post for Lexi's Creations

This is my first post for Lexi's Creations & I'm very excited.

This time the Theme is to use PUNCHES & DIES.

We are sponsor by Fairy Dust Crafts who shop you can go to here. The prize for the win of this challenge is 5 digis. What a FAB prize.

I love punches & dies so this was a great one for me as my first post.

So I've used the FAIRY DUST BUTTERFLY coloured in with my glitter gel pens print the butterflies out again so I could layered them up. Added pink & purple butterflies made with my spellbinder butterfly die. Then in the corner added tiny butterflies using a small punch & crystal stone in the middle. On the background I have used my lavender distress ink & then layered on to purple card.

I hope you like it & will join us this time.

11 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Tracey. Pretty colours and love all the butterflies. Lovely design.
Have a good day.
Love Sandra xx

Jan said...

Fab card Tracey xx Jan

julie_woolston said...

Hi Tracey a beautiful card, I love the butterflys, it's very effective.

Hugs Julie x

Vee Cassidy said...

I am very happy for you, Tracey what a big day and your card is very lovely. Vee xx

Chris said...

Lovely card Tracey. Chris xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Tracey! Love the white background which showcases the butterflies fabulously.

Hugs
Linda xdxx

jane stillman said...

A lovely assortment of butterflies x

Kate M said...

What a pretty card
Kate
x

SharonCallisCrafts said...

Pretty butterflies and layout x

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful display of butterflies, beautiful card. Welcome to our Lexi team!
hugs
glenda

Jo said...

Hiya, gorgeous card, love those pretty butterflies!
Hugs Jo x