Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 1 April 2012

Gingerloft Challenge this week

The challenge at gingerloft this time is to do Anything but a CARD!


So I have made a name hanging for a little boy! Using Tami Teddy. Coloured him in promarkers,then using backing papers from forever friends cd, cut out the name using my Cricut added some buttons, little trains & some pale blue ribbon.

I hope you like it & will join us this time at gingerloft

The top 3 will be asked to be our GDT for the next challenge and the random winner will win 3 digital stamps of their choice from gingerloft.  Let's see what our DT has for us this challenge!!

11 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Tracey. Oh how cute and what a lovely bear. Love how you have decorated the background and that very delicate colour too.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Love Sandra xx

Unknown said...

Tracey this is FAB , thst cute Ted looks so loved and cuddly .
hugs Elaine

Sylvia Anderson said...

Beautiful x

Chris said...

Wow this is abulous and I love the colour. Chris xx

Chris said...

Ooops Sorry that should say Fabulous. Chris xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Unknown said...

Super cute Tracey, might have to have a go at this challenge, as I have a few projects on the go, hopefully an incentive to get one finished, LOL xxx

Vicki said...

Such a darling baby gift for a special little boy. A really nice project. Love your choice of image! Can't beat Gingerloft for great designs.

Louise Welsh said...

aw gorgeous, louise xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow! What a delightful image and such a wonderful name tag!

Nikki Byrne said...

Simply beautiful!!! Nikki GL teamie :o)