Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 5 April 2012

Digi Doodle Challenge

This is my first post with Digi so very excited. The theme is NEW STASH so I went with the idea that spring is coming,so I used the DAISY GIRL has she in a field with gorjuss daisies.You can get her from here.
So coloured her with promarkers keeping the spring theme by using bright colours. Cut out using one of my spellbinder dies & layered on to lemon & green card & also used the spellbinder dies. Added some paper flowers,leaves, a cream ribbon & gold stones for the middle of the flowers.

So the prizes is $10 gift cerificate from Digi

So please come & have a go at digi doodle blog

18 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Tracey. This is stunning, beautiful colours, gorgeous image and I love the layering, fabulous. Have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xxx

Tammy said...

Fabulous Tracey! Love the image and you used great colors! Glad to be sharing the team with you!

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautiful happy Spring colours with lovely image .Love the layers .

Star said...

Adorable! Beautiful bright colors. Welcome to the team! =D

xx Star

Jan said...

Gorgeous card xx Jan

Chris said...

Beautiful card I love the image and the fresh spring colours. Chris xx

Judy said...

Nice job on this card. Nice and bright and spring ready.

xx
Judy

lalkygirl said...

hi tracey ,what a fab card ,love the bright happy colours and fab design
have a great easter
tracey x

Linda Simpson said...

Fab card Tracey! Love the bright colours and love the flowers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Vee Cassidy said...

beautiful card, Tracey. I love the colouring xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Tracey the card is fabulous, love the spring look and the wonderful colouring!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous spring coloured card. Very fresh and uplifting. Welcome to the team sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty, love the yellow and green together
Lindsay xx

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Hi I'm Jenny new to the Design Team. Tracey what a cute card. I love the image you've used. Such a cute card, love the way you've coloured the image in and the colours you've used. Jenny x

mandy said...

Hiya Hun love the way you have colored in Daisy Girl she looks great love the colors you have used on your card also.

Hugs Mandy your new teamie :) xxx

tellana said...

This is such a colorful card!
Hugs,
Liva ❤

Lorraine said...

Hi Tracey, what a lovely bright happy card. (I'm new to the DT too!)
Lorraine x

Bettina L. said...

Hi Tracey. This is such a lovely colour palette, bright and cheery. Love the design with those flowers too. Welcome to the team. Bettina xx