Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 21 April 2012

Challenge 7 at Ditzys

This time the theme is to do dry or wet EMBOSSING & DISTRESSING!!


.crimson cloud are sponsoring us on this one, they have done a guest design spot the prize is 3 die cuts for the winner there choice. What a great prize.

So I have used a LOTV stamp clear emboss her & coloured in with promarkers. Then cut her out & added her to a scallop circle which I cut & emboss using a spellbinder die, And added lavender distress ink in the middle. All this on to purple cardstock which I have emboss with one of my embossing mask from my stash & sanded back. To finish added sentiment.pearls flowers & ribbon.




I hope you like it & will go over to the challenge blog & join us this time.

6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh WOW Tracey, this is so beautiful, gorgeous image, so sweet and delicate. Love the colours you have used, and your background is beautiful and so very effective.
Have a lovely weekend, take care.
Love Sandra xxx

Angela said...

Hi Tracey, love your card and the image is adorable.
Ax

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful work Tracey, love the monochromatic look and the embossed bakground. fabulous card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sweet card, love the image and colours.xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the embossing and the colours along with this cute image .

Manderly said...

Hi Tracey! Me again. This card is just beautiful! Your embossing is perfect and coloring exceptional! Love it!

I forgot to tell you that I get to cross you off of THE LIST- LOL!! That sounds awful! I really enjoyed looking at your blog and seeing all that talent you have!
Manderly
xxxooo
GL Teamie