Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 19 April 2012

104 Challenge at Digi Doodles shop Challenges

So it's Karen team again & the Theme is APRIL SHOWERS. So I went for a different take & went for the Little bird Watchers. This remind me as a kid when we would have alot of rain. After all the birds would come out and  sing there little hearts out!!!


So I have coloured in with my promarkers. Layered on to red,white card & added red satin ribbon from my stash & used some die flowers.

You can found this image here.

Please go & have a look at the shop there are some lovely digi & the sale is still on. The shop is here.

The prize will be a chose from the shop!!.

Thanks for looking & please go & have a go at the challenge.

14 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Tracey. such a sweet card. You have created such a lovely scene, gorgeous images too.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Love Sandra xx

Karen said...

So cute Tracey, pretty flowers too.
xx

Unknown said...

this is lush, love the guys are peeping out the window xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracey I really love your take on the theme the image and those little birdies look smashing.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Glenda Atkins said...

This is absolutely wonderful! Love the image of the litlle ones looking out the window to the birds below. Coloured perfectly.

Linda Simpson said...

A wonderful card Tracey! Loving the image of the birds they look fabulous with the children looking out of the window too.

Hugs
Linda xx

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy, What a pretty card I love the bird stamp isnt it gorgeous.
I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
You have been making some fabulous cards since I have been away
well done Hugs Elaine

Star said...

So pretty! I love the warm colors.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so adorable sweetie. Great colouring.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Judy said...

Very pretty card hun. Nice and bright for spring.

xx
Judy

Payne Holler Cards said...

So sweet! Love your soft coloring (-;

Manderly said...

Hi Tracey,
I love this card! Really appreciate a good scene and you did it! The kids looking out the window is adorable and you laid your card out so well.

I wanted to tell you that I sent you that crazy email when you became a follower of my blog because I confused you with someone else that has your last name. All straight now and I am your follower- with much pleasure!
Manderly your GL Teamie

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Great card Tracey. I nearly chose this image. Love how you've coloured the image in. Hugs Jenny x

Bettina L. said...

Beautiful. Love the red, white and brown design and that image is adorable. Bettina xx